Sunday, January 23, 2011

Meal plan for 1/24/2011 - 2/3/2011

Here is what I have planned for the next few days if anyone is interested:

Jan 24th- Chicken Tortilla soup and rolls
Jan 25th- Garlic chicken Farfalle/ bruschetta/ steamed veggies
Jan 26th- left overs (It's my BUSY night)
Jan 27th- Asian Wonton Slald
Jan 28th- out
Jan 29th- Turkey wraps/ Parmesan pull aparts
Jan 3oth- Enchilada casserole/ sweet corn/ pears
Jan 31- Poppin Fresh Barbecups/ Idaho Potato strips
Feb 1- Breakfast casserole/ fruit and yogurt parfaits
Feb 2- French Dip/ cut up veggies and fruit
Feb 3- Baked potato bar

I really struggle in the side dish department, some of these are kind of lame, but I'm too tired to worry any more about it. I'll post recipes if any of these turn out yummy or just let me know if anyone wants a specific recipe.

No comments: